It’s officially prime Halloween video season: Got your costume tutorials planned yet? Everyone always loves a couples’ costume, so splash out with a friend as one of these iconic pairs, all with linkable products from MagicLinks partner retailers!
Cardi B & Offset
Little Kulture Kiari Cephus had her first Rolling Stone cover story before she ever took her first breath – now that’s masterful social media strategy! Recreate this with:
- Bad Habit Aftershock Eyeshadow Palette, $12 at Shop Hush
Full 4.9 Retailer Rating here
Pigment for dayyyyyyyys. Just how we like it.
- Extra Large Hoop Earrings, $22 at Urban Outfitters
Full 2.7 Retailer Rating here
The bigger the hoop, the bigger the – nevermind
- Maternity Off the Shoulder Wrap Midi Dress, $20 on sale at Boohoo
Full 4.8 Retailer Rating here
Maternity’s gone sexy with this LBD.
- Men’s Velvet Solid Colored Notch Lapel Blazer, $33.29 on sale at LightInTheBox
Full 3.3 Retailer Rating here
Bringing the velvet smoking jacket into the 21st century.
Justin & Britney
Remember when this was the absolute height of fashion? Grab a friend, blonde hair dye, frosted lip gloss, and:
- Denim Love Crossbody, $129 on sale at Rebecca Minkoff
Full 3.0 Retailer Rating here
Every 2000s girl’s dream bag!
- Denim Crop Top & Frayed Skirt Set, $39.99 at Forever21
Full 2.8 Retailer Rating here
Oops, (F21) did it again.
- Denim Blazer, $295 at Levi’s
Full 3.4 Retailer Rating here
Every Canadian tuxedo starts with a good denim blazer, right?
- Denim Fedora, $29.99 on sale at Express
Full 3.2 Retailer Rating here
Donning a denim fedora is way easier than trying to achieve early-2000s JT ramen curls.
Meghan & Harry
Prince Harry & Meghan Markle are one of those couples that you want to HATE for being so perfect, but can’t, because they’re clearly so in love. Grab a guy friend who does a good posh British accent, and:
- Chelsea28 Flutter Sleeve Dress, $139 at Nordstrom
(Full 3.9 Retailer Rating here)
Feminine, modest, and fashion-forward, just like the new Duchess of Sussex.
- Hotsale European Style Fascinator, from $6.45 at DHGate
(Full 2.8 Retailer Rating here)
You’d think this was a $1,000+ Phillip Treacy (the royal’s favorite milliner) hat, wouldn’t you?
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Classic-Fit Ultraflex Navy Plaid Vested Suit, $189.99 on sale at Macy’s
(Full 3.1 Retailer Rating here)
What IS it with the Windsor men and navy blue suits? They never seem to wear any other color!
- Collection Double-Faced Stripe Scarf, $128 at Saks Fifth Avenue
(Full 3.0 Retailer Rating here)
Just in case it’s chilly on Halloween, this soft, Scottish merino wool scarf will keep your Harry nice and toasty.
Kanye & Lil’ Pump
- Carhartt Men’s Big & Tall Midweight Hooded Sweatshirt, $42.99 at Dick’s Sporting Goods
(Full 3.4 Retailer Rating here)
Seriously, this could pass for something from the F18 Yeezy line!
- Hip Hop Run DMC 14k Gold Plated Hollow Dookie Gucci Chain, $18.04 at eBay
(Full 2.9 Retailer Rating here)
Is it weird that we want to wear this after Halloween’s over?
- Minecraft Steve Prestige Adult Costume, $72.99 at Walmart
(Full 2.2 Retailer Rating here)
Repurpose the head into a candy tote, ’cause #yolo.
All products are in stock and prices current as of press date.