With the resurgence of all things 90s – ribbon chokers! Slip dresses! Platform flip flops! – it’s no surprise that 90s makeup trends, like brown lipstick, are coming back into vogue. Our personal fave 90s makeup trend was “different” colored nail polish, i.e. baby blue or deep green. Hunter green (aka forest green) nail polish, in particular, is having a major fashion moment.
Ready to channel your inner 90s It Girl on your nails, and recommend some fun new shades to your subscribers? We’ve rounded up eight gorgeous hunter green nail lacquers, all at MagicLinks partner retailers. Link up today and tag your posts with #huntergreennails, #forestgreennails, #greennails, and of COURSE, #usemagiclinks!
1. Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer in Darjeeling Darling ($18)
2. Zoya Nail Lacquer in Hunter ($9)
3. butter LONDON Patent Shine 10x Nail Lacquer in Across the Pond ($18)
4. Dolce & Gabbana Beauty The Nail Lacquer in Wild Green 725 ($27.50)
5. Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Laughin’ to the Bank ($18)
6. Nails Inc NAILKALE Nail Polish in Bruton Mews ($15)
7. Essie Nail Polish in Off Tropic ($8.99)
8. NARS Nail Polish in Night Porter ($20)