Autumn is just around the corner, and we could not be more excited for fall 2017 fashion. This year, it’s all about texture and color. Saturated hues, bold patterns, and gleeful accents of textures like fringe and feathers turn fall’s typical cozy clothes into something worth celebrating.
Ready to start creating your own Fall 2017 lookbook videos, fashion guides, and more? We’re partnering with Saks Fifth Avenue to bring you the best looks from the hottest designers around, plus an extra-special surprise: Saks has just increased their gross commission rate to a premium 12%, with a 14-day cookie window.
Below, we’ve picked out some of our favorite new arrivals from Saks Fifth Avenue that perfectly exhibit fall 2017’s must-do trends. Link up today and get your subscribers excited for fall fashions!
1. Oversized Chandelier Earrings: Chan Luu Moonstone Drop Earrings ($220)
2. Shearling Coats and Vintage Floral Embroidery: REDValentino Princess Shearling Leather Coat ($3,750)
3. Feathers: Milly Ostrich Feather Skirt ($595)
4. Brocade Patterns: Brocade Joie Saleema Brocade Leather Ankle Boots ($348)
5. Statement Necklaces: Marni Adjustable Leather Necklace ($970)
6. Corduroy: Vince Skinny Cargo Pants ($275)
7. Metallic Silver & Fringe: Rachel Zoe Wick Metallic Fringed Tank Top ($345)
8. Fur Accents: House of Lafayette Milou 2 Faux-Pearl & Fox Fur Pom-Pom Beanie ($60 on sale)
9. Futuristic Silver: Rebecca Minkoff Metallic Medium Julian Backpack ($245)
10. Gold Velvet: The Row Adam Velvet Loafers ($795)
11. Vintage Novelty Sweaters: Miu Miu Wool Floral Cropped Pullover ($685)
12. Oversized Statement Belts: Gucci GG Leather Belt ($420)
13. Rose Prints and Puffer Jackets: Givenchy Rose Puffer Jacket ($1660)
14. Oversized Menswear-Style Blazers: Tibi Aldridge Tweed Blazer ($795)