Learn how to become an influencer and how to make money on YouTube & Instagram on the new MagicLinks YouTube channel!
We know for all our makeup gurus, the Met Gala is one of the most anticipated events of the year – and 2019 did not disappoint! The “Camp” theme yielded looks packed with bold colors, sequins, feathers, glitter, and more. Now, we call on you to recreate your favorite look with these same products makeup artists used!
MagicLinks influencer Kelly Gooch set out to recreate Lily Collins’s Priscilla Presley-inspired Met Gala look with what she had lying around the house – spa headband! H&M earrings! – and the results are gorgeous.
Make up artist La Sonya Gunter used these products on Billy Porter’s golden falcon god look (and can we talk about his entrance? So good!):
- Pat Mcgrath Labs Mothership V Bronze Seduction Palette ($125)
- Pat McGrath Labs Mthrship Sublime Bronze Ambition Palette ($55)
Madelaine Petsch’s ethereal, fairy-inspired look was created by Alex Byrne, using:
- Sisley Paris Sisleya Le Teint Anti Aging Foundation ($170)
- Sisley Paris Phyto-Cernes Eclat Eye Concealer ($107)
- Kryolan US UV Aqua Colors ($47 for 12- color palette) ($47.50)
- Kryolan Glitter Gel (Alt: Glossier Play Glitter Gelee in Phantasm, $14)
Mimi Choi, the Queen of Illusion Makeup, spent 5.5 hours creating this insane look with:
- MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick ($18.50)
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencils in multiple shades ($18 each)
- Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer ($48)
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette ($49)
- PPI Green Marble SeLr Spray ($14-37)
Gaga’s longtime makeup artist Sarah Tanno partnered with Marc Jacobs Beauty, using:
- Accomplice Concealer ($32)
- Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Pink of Me and Blacquer ($25 each)
- Magic Marc’Er Liquid Eyeliner in Blacquer ($30)
- Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara ($30)
- Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon in Flaming Oh ($26)
- Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Stick in Sweet Escape ($28)