MagicLinks literally has thousands of amazing online retailers for you to link up to. THOUSANDS. Translation: It’s easy to get overwhelmed trying to choose what to link. We’re here to help, with our Merchant Spotlight posts, aimed at bringing you info on the top products from top merchants! Today? YSL Beauty!
Yves Saint Laurent Beauty is a high-end trendsetter, constantly creating new products that set industry standards – Touche Eclat, anyone? Their products are pricy, but we’ve yet to try one that didn’t deliver on every promise it made. Read on for five of the top-selling products from each of these fabulous stores, then log into your account and link up today!
1. Fusion Ink Foundation ($60) – $60 for foundation seems like a lot, but a few drops goes a long way with this velvety, featherweight foundation. It never creases, it’s never cakey, and it’s even got SPF 18.
2. Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils ($32) – Beloved by beautistas everywhere, this bestselling mascara lengthens, thickens, and makes you look like you’re wearing a pair of falsies in just one coat.
3. Baby Doll Kiss & Blush ($40) – Get that just-smooched flush on lips and cheeks in thirteen long-lasting shades with this velvety smooth whipped-mousse stain.
4. Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain ($36) – Combining the long wear of a stain with the texture and shine of a gloss and the pigment of a lipstick, this innovative product revolutionized the lipstick world.
5. Touche Eclat ($42) – Available in twelve shades from porcelain to mocha, this highlighting concealer is sold somewhere in the world every ten seconds. It’s like Photoshop in a tube!